[Karachi: September 29th, 2016]:Fashion Pakistan Council recently held elections to appointthe new board for the next three years (2016-2019) respectively.
Deepak Perwani has been appointed as the Chairperson of the new FPC Board, accompanied by Nida Azwer as the Chief Executive Officer. The newly elected board also includes:
- Maheen Khan (Legal Chair)
- Deepak Perwani (Marketing & Sponsorship Chair)
- Nida Azwar (Operations Chair)
- Maheen Karim (Official Spokesperson&Membership Chair)
- Nauman Arfeen (Finance& Admin Chair)
- Aamna Aqeel (Sponsorship Chair)
- Obaid Sheikh (Events Chair)
Mrs. Ronak Lakhani and Mr. Zahir Rahimtoola, have been invited asthe Advisory to the Board.
Nida Azwer further adds: “I am delighted to be part of the Fashion Pakistan Council and look forward to working with the entire board and fraternity, as a whole, with a renewed vision and structure. We are happy to present our Winter Festive fashion week in October, which will see an amalgamation of the previous and new board working together for the show. We will start our work afresh as a new board in earnest for the next Spring/Summer’17 show.”
Fashion Pakistan Week Winter Festive is scheduled to take place in Karachi fromOctober 30th to November 1st 2016.